Using God’s love to heal the broken, restore faith to the weary and strengthen the saved all for the Kingdom of God.
Declaration of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the only inspired and infallible written word of God.
- We believe in the keeping of the Ten Commandments, including keeping the Sabbath Day holy unto the Lord.
- In one God eternally.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary.
- That Jesus was crucified, buried, and rose from the dead and ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as in intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God, and that repentance is commanded by God for all and necessary for forgiveness.
- In Watery baptism, an outward show of inward grace.
- In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
- In speaking with other tongue as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
- In the Lord supper and washing of the Saints feet.
- In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living Saints to him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
- In the bodily resurrection, eternal life for the righteous, and the eternal punishment for the ungodly.
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Share Our Site
11:00am – Sabbath School
11:30am – Sabbath Worship Service
7:00pm – Word Elevation Bible Study